Discuss Ravenheat 36KW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CSB

Anybody had any experience with Ravenheat 36KW? I get mixed opinions from suppliers.

I would rather lose the job than fit a Ravenheat. Far better boilers for not too much more money.

I love those that do fit them , right money earner on the repair side

Always sh:t scared to even service them as guaranteed they'll break down soon after, but I remember seeing a 42kw advertised in gas safe magazine for really cheap, half price of a good one,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ravenheat 36KW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock