Discuss Ravenheat boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
They seem to be getting good reviews on the Facebook page.
Has anyone fitted one?

Seriously?
I cannot believe this manufacturer could turn it around and go from the junk they produced to something decent.
Would only fit one if I got it for free!

Ideal are a different story.
The produced some great boilers in past. Classics, Mexicos.
Had a wee bump in road with Isar/Icos & now producing something decent again.
Ravenheat have always produced carp!

Ravenheats new white heat range are "for the money" absolutley spot on , but I have said on here before their customer / tec departments are the best by miles , nothing is too much bother .

I will disagree with the tec department, they seemed very slack. I called them a couple of weeks ago (previous post will highlight what im on about without me explaining all again) they gave the wrong value of a thermistor which meant I had to make another visit to replace a component that they say was within limits. They maybe OK on modern stuff but this was an older boiler and they did not seem helpful at all

For a start,100% Baxi committed,but had a issue on a older CSI 85T,Guy in Tech was epic,totally on the ball,also John wilson rang me but had it sussed by then,as a company i would say they have got their act together,also there spares lady Becky Kaye is on the ball with part numbers ,from how they helped me recently i would not be afraid to fit one as a cheaper option,Honestly put my hands up and say speak as you find,i found them helpful and they just wanted to help me sort the issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ravenheat boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock