Discuss Ravenheat boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
They seem to be getting good reviews on the Facebook page.
Has anyone fitted one?

Seriously?
I cannot believe this manufacturer could turn it around and go from the junk they produced to something decent.
Would only fit one if I got it for free!

Ideal are a different story.
The produced some great boilers in past. Classics, Mexicos.
Had a wee bump in road with Isar/Icos & now producing something decent again.
Ravenheat have always produced carp!

Ravenheats new white heat range are "for the money" absolutley spot on , but I have said on here before their customer / tec departments are the best by miles , nothing is too much bother .

I will disagree with the tec department, they seemed very slack. I called them a couple of weeks ago (previous post will highlight what im on about without me explaining all again) they gave the wrong value of a thermistor which meant I had to make another visit to replace a component that they say was within limits. They maybe OK on modern stuff but this was an older boiler and they did not seem helpful at all

For a start,100% Baxi committed,but had a issue on a older CSI 85T,Guy in Tech was epic,totally on the ball,also John wilson rang me but had it sussed by then,as a company i would say they have got their act together,also there spares lady Becky Kaye is on the ball with part numbers ,from how they helped me recently i would not be afraid to fit one as a cheaper option,Honestly put my hands up and say speak as you find,i found them helpful and they just wanted to help me sort the issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ravenheat boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock