Discuss Reassessment passed but how long until gas safe are notified??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyguy2005

Gas Engineer
Passed my reassessment on 12th June

Assuming gas centre sent off paperwork to where ever on say 15/16th. How long is it until gas safe are notified?? Assuming this is done automatically?? Or do I have to call them??

Cheers

Think it's 20 days, you can phone the test centre to speed it up but your exam paperwork has to be verified.

Someone once explained to me that the papers have to scrutinised by three levels of verification.

Not sure how true it is but mine took two and a half weeks, though I didn't try and chivvy them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reassessment passed but how long until gas safe are notified??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to...
Replies
Views
So I passed my domestic gas assements before Xmas ( CCN1, CPA, CENWATand got my certificate from Bpec today telling me I’m now on the gas safe...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and...
Replies
Views
Is this check just to turn on the hot water tap in the bathroom, keep the water running for a few minutes in order to see that the boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm after some help with something that maybe fairly obvious. Boring stuff to do with the gas safety register website. I have a client who...
Replies
Views
Back