Search the forum,

Discuss Reduced Water pressure on forward bowl set in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, I replaced my existing washbasin bowl set with new Shaw and Mason forward bowl set spindles and chrome handles. The water pressure has reduced tremendously. when I opened the tap and tried running water directly it comes with full pressure. Also, if I open the spindle from the basin it also shows high water pressure. Only it is flowing slowly from the tap. Could be possible the tap might be loosely connected to the centre point?

Reply to Reduced Water pressure on forward bowl set in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have replaced my existing Shaw and Mason chrome set with the Shaw and Mason forward bowl spindles/ Handles. I have kept the same tap or the water dispensing unit. The water pressure has reduced after I made the changes. I installed the original spindle back but same low pressure. If I...
Replies
Views
PRJSyd
P
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in the picture. Not sure what the thing is to the right of the stopcock? I’ve also taken the inners out of the outside tap and turned on the water again...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a megaflo unvented indirect cylinder (125i) boiler is a Worcester greenstar. I have good pressure on the cold feed and all the usual stuff works, taps...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water faucet is mains fed but the cold water is really strong in every tap that if I open the tap fully it flies out like a fountain but the hot water is not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock