Discuss Refilling underfloor heating in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, gotta a bit of an issue with refilling my underfloor heating. Am I right in saying that the flow meters along the manifold should be on the top rail, but as you can see they are at the bottom?
Also have I got to loosen off the electrical actuators at the top to refill the system?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
    425.6 KB · Views: 21
Can anyone help with this underfloor heating question?

Reply to Refilling underfloor heating in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
I am seriously stuck with an underfloor heating system which isn’t getting warm enough. I have previously had it working perfect in January...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have underfloor heating on a couple of levels in our house. One floor was not heating and I asked advice from a plumber we have used...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock