Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Regulations and standards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

Well my 5 years is nearly up and time for my exams again.... Anyone know a site where I can download standards and regulation for free?

I use the stuff provided by the examiners at college. After all you cant know everything, but just know where to look :)

get yourself either the corgi books, the viper books or the niceic books or ask the training provider for some.

Thanks for the replies, yeah still got my viper book and other stuff from college. Just remember been given regs and standards to go through at the last exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regulations and standards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock