Discuss Remember This One? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really understand how the presenter of Pointless would be able to help..

the Times crossword cryptic clues are easier to decipher than this thread...........anyone from the Bletchley Park area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remember This One? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
C
Intergas Boiler Review So I picked up the Intergas Eco RF 30 from Williams and Co at the Crawley Branch, Service was great and...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
H
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have a Baxi bermuda 552 back boiler that runs a one pipe heating system and fire.(hot water is on a...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock