Discuss Remove macerator and replace with pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Only posting here because it is away from prying eyes but need your help guys.

Customer wants to remove the macerator and run a 4m pipe to the stack but some jackass is saying he can`t because he isn`t qualified. What do you say?

is jackass saying the cust cant do it because the cust isnt qualified. or jackass saying he cant do it because he isnt qualified.

is jackass saying the cust cant do it because the cust isnt qualified. or jackass saying he cant do it because he isnt qualified.

Sorry, Jackass saying customer isn`t qualified to do it.

well jackass doesnt know what he is talking about.
cust can do it if he wants.

if he is adding a new drain and connecting into a existing drain underground whether that is reportable work to building is something im not aware of as i dont know.

but cust can do if he wants too, whether he can do a decent job only he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remove macerator and replace with pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock