Discuss Replacement cartridge for Milan Modern Thermostatic Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I'm looking for a replacement thermostatic cartridge for this shower which was purchase in 2018 from Victorian Plumbing. The stock code was SK001. I saw another thread about this but I don't think there was ever a definitive answer. If not a replacement cartridge then if anyone has replaced one of these with another similar better quality shower that has similar fixings.

Thanks in advance

Reply to Replacement cartridge for Milan Modern Thermostatic Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not a plumber, I'm a customer looking to replace my existing Mira Go Power (Manual) shower and will hire a plumber to install it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock