Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Replacement cistern lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asm

Hello

I have a sanintana colonial toilet fitted in my bathroom but the cistern lid was cracked in half before we moved in. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement lid new or second hand? Or something that might fit that is similar. I found one site that sold them but they wanted over £200 for the cistern and lid and at that price I may as well get a new toilet which I don't really want to do.

Cheers for any help in advance.
Asm

Asm, as a tight yorkshire man i usually save old cistern lids lol. Post a pic with approx sizes or PM me , its worth a go .

Cheers townfanjon much appreciated.
It's roughly 505x210mm

image.jpg

That's a heritage one, is there a casting number on the inside of the lid?

Asm, just had a look mate, sorry none close enough. Its a rather distinctive shape is yours. House insurance maybe ?

Asm, just had a look mate, sorry none close enough. Its a rather distinctive shape is yours. House insurance maybe ?

Ok mate cheers for looking. I don't know if the house insurance covers something like that I've never thought about it. I shall have a look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement cistern lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock