Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement of CH pump, Gate valves have failed and the only drain cock has seized. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Advice appreciated. As I cant drain the system or isolate the old pump, I have new ball valves to replace, the failed gate valves.

Re: Replacement of CH pump, Gate valves have failed and the only drain cock has seize

Welcome to the day in the life of a plumber :p

Take a rad off & attach a hose to a lockshield valve?

Re: Replacement of CH pump, Gate valves have failed and the only drain cock has seize

Thanks Gassafe. Bacon butty before i begin and the headache comes on. Hats off to you plumbers.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement of CH pump, Gate valves have failed and the only drain cock has seized. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock