Discuss Replacing bath taps question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Steve weightman

Gas Engineer
A new set of taps they said yes I said booked in at 4pm lol. Just before I start to smash my hands to bits with getting them out what's with these tap connectors do they screw off if so do they need fibre washers when I eventually get them off
Thanks

Attachments

• 20191217_155708.jpg
    20191217_155708.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20191217_155645.jpg
    20191217_155645.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 30
I would allow a day to change them

Reply to Replacing bath taps question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock