Discuss Request to move gas meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the meter reposition had been instigated by Cadent for whatever reason, say mains renewal or leak on service, then they will use their contractors to reconnect and, if necessary, replace or reposition bond.
If the house holder has requested and paid for the meter move, then the HH has to arrange and pay for the internals.
I think they did them all the same in a row.

If the meter reposition had been instigated by Cadent for whatever reason, say mains renewal or leak on service, then they will use their contractors to reconnect and, if necessary, replace or reposition bond.
If the house holder has requested and paid for the meter move, then the HH has to arrange and pay for the internals.

Sorry. Bad communication then. 4 sets of masionettes all on the same road. All gas meters moved from middle of house to outside external wall. So that would explain why they did the lot.

Sorry. Bad communication then. 4 sets of masionettes all on the same road. All gas meters moved from middle of house to outside external wall. So that would explain why they did the lot.

Ah. Yes. I had forgotten your earlier post. Yes, in that circumstance they are responsible for the internals. But am surprised they did it in steel. I would have thought it was more expensive than in copper (suppose it depends on complexity of run and amount if copper), and once fitted, theft is not their problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Request to move gas meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock