Discuss require mapress machine up too 54mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

looking to buy a mapress machine with jaws up to 54mm

cash waiting for the right machine

Anyone tried the Ridgid machine with angled jaws / Heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to require mapress machine up too 54mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need to plumb in a new washing machine. The room has a sink and toilet one one side, and at the other end of the room, enough space for washing...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hi I would really appreciate some help. I am in a flat and looking to plum in a washing machine. Could anyone advise if the attached is the right...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have noticed a funny smell coming from behind our washing machine - on investigation it looks like the waste pipe is leaking where...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock