Discuss Reverse auto air vent devise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't work, needs a vacuum, it's meant for protecting unvented hot water cylinders

This is what I meant ;

Shower Accessories

You'll have to get creative to fit it to a fixed head and riser

Thia looks like it will drain the water via this actual devise which wouldn't be ideal in a loft?

image.jpg
Here is the offending article

Oh you have a digital mixer type?

talk to manufacturer, they might have a smart idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reverse auto air vent devise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock