Discuss rf stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
just pricing a job where cust has requested a wireless stat/programmer and also wants weather compensation kit for vaillant storage combi

is there an all in one integrated reciever and then the programmer/stat/weather comp kit that comes all in one ?

random note tho if you buy vallant controls the boiler warranty cover the controls eg 7 years with the boiler valliant co give you 7 years with the wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rf stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps. As the title says, can a boiler with weather comp run with an optimising room stat? I have a Glowworm Flexicom 35cx that can accept...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on heating controls. We'll be upgrading our boiler (To a modulating oil system boiler - EOGB Sapphire)...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock