Discuss Riser Rainfall Shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have purchased an extenable rainfall shower where the supply pipe is exposed and fitted to the wall. This is more curiosity than anything, but it seems the rail is never completely fixed in one position (you can always extend or shorten, none of the grub screws seem to tighten enough to stop movement) so how does it seal? It also seems to be covered in a clear lube of some sort - does this aid the seal?

I have visions of installing and all the water coming out the rail and not the head.......

Was it an eBay purchase with no instructions, from your description I too would be worried.

Reply to Riser Rainfall Shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Units involved: Gainsborough 10.5SE heater unit with Swirl (Screwfix 278PG) overhead shower kit with diverter. Hi guys. I have a Gainsborough...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, wish i knew this place was here earlier. I had a leak in my shower enclosure and it was obviously on the vertical bit where the side...
Replies
Views
A joint (or two) too far! Ridiculous piece of plumbing for a concealed shower valve or am I being too fussy? The studs had to remain in original...
Replies
Views
We have a Triton Westbourne Bar Valve Mixer shower with diverter. The instructions clearly show all the components which include Push Fit Wall...
Replies
Views
U
Hi there need some DIY advice from some of you experts. I'm just about to fit a new shower mixer and outlet, which will be partly recessed in...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock