Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Roca Laura Toilet inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ads

Hi Guys,
Looking at fitting a new bathroom. We have found Roca laura WC at a reasonable price and we like the look of it.

However I am struggling to find out if the push button cistern (6/3lt) is bottom inlet and which side the inlet is on.
I called Roca and they told me it can be either side inlet or bottom inlet, then said its side inlet only then bottom inlet only. In other words I came away more confused than when I started!:smartass:

So I thought I would ask on here to see if anyone knows if the cistern is bottom inlet or not and which side it is on.
The model code I have is 34139R if this helps.

Many thanks for any help.
Adam

Hi we fit them quite regular they are bottom entry and inlet can be on either side as it come with a blanking plug to cover the side you don't use

Perfect. Thanks. So there is no side entry with a visible blanking plug like I was told?
I'm guessing the Eco version is the same just a different syphon?
Many thanks for your help.

I've never seen a side entry one, but lots of cistern shells can come in either configuration. For example, for years Shires had two cisterns, Naiad and Denbigh, which were cast from the same mould, and differed only in the tappings. So its not impossible that you may see a side inlet Roca Laura, but its unlikely in the UK, as we traditionally have bottom entry on close coupled cisterns and side entry on low level.

I did find a pic on the net (amongs 100s of bottom entry pics) which looked like the same shell with a CP blank on a side inlet.

Yeah that's what i saw too. I just got a bit confused. I hoped the manufacturer would have told me.
Don't suppose you know the part number of the bottom entry ones do you? I would like to try and make sure i get the right one. The people I'm looking to order it from locally are not sure either.
Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Roca Laura Toilet inlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock