Search the forum,

Discuss ROCA Victoria vanity unit with mirror and basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMANN PLUMBING

I have for sale a new brown vanity unit 500mm with matching mirror, chrome legs and basin I was given this as payment for a job I did at a local suppliers.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions

£180 Ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ROCA Victoria vanity unit with mirror and basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Are roca vanity units a decent standard? Need one with draws and with legs at the front. Roca seem to offer this design.
Replies
Views
J
Hi all. Apologies if this is not the right forum to post my question. I recently purchased a house which had water leaking from the shower tray into the room below. It wasn't too bad but I could see the water marks in the ceiling. Since I'm not from the area, I got a few plumber recommendations...
Replies
Views
My daughter and son in law recently bought several vanity units from Victoria Plum or Victorian Plumbing. To make things easier they also bought the traps and pop up wastes.The first problem I had was the outlet from the trap was too small to take a standard 32mm waste pipe, I therefore bought...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most companies. View more information below the table. :) Type of Advertising Cost Plumber Adding to Plumbers Directory Free of charge! Company Support...
Replies
Views
I
Hi everyone, Newbie here, any help appreciated. Was in the trade for 20 odd years but moved into FM (ok, I know....):wacko: so am a bit rusty but still do everything around the house etc. I have a cupboard mounted vanity basin (Qualitex Eden 40) which has a leaking waste. House is only 4 years...
Replies
Views
I
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock