Discuss Rothenberger map/propane 400g gas cylinders - £1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas.JPG

Well done that man, looks like another frenzied buying day tomorrow

Yes mate, this happened last year and they went through, limited to 2 per account or something like that

How do use Tradepoint? Can I reserve online and collect instore like Plumbfix?

Have a card but only now after seeing this have I logged on to the site, there seems to be a hell of a lot of 'out of stock'.

Just use the trade entrance at BanQ, and yeah, the site is very much work in progress

Has anyone had any luck buying these? I'm just going there now but I bet my skinny bottom they are all gone.

Went into the branch in Plymouth this morning, loads on shelf but don't know anything about the offer

Just got back from B&Q.....loads on blue propane bottles there but a different make at £14.99.

Staff of course knew nothing when they finally showed up.

They are not a shelf item, log in on your phone and show them, mine got honored, but i did have a big order

Was at stockport at 0700 this morning, no rothenberger but some other make at 14-99 , none available, just my luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger map/propane 400g gas cylinders - £1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back