Discuss Rothenberger map/propane 400g gas cylinders - £1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas.JPG

Well done that man, looks like another frenzied buying day tomorrow

Yes mate, this happened last year and they went through, limited to 2 per account or something like that

How do use Tradepoint? Can I reserve online and collect instore like Plumbfix?

Have a card but only now after seeing this have I logged on to the site, there seems to be a hell of a lot of 'out of stock'.

Just use the trade entrance at BanQ, and yeah, the site is very much work in progress

Has anyone had any luck buying these? I'm just going there now but I bet my skinny bottom they are all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger map/propane 400g gas cylinders - £1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock