Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rough ball park for price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Labour only, trying to get an idea of how much to charge. Never quoted for a bathroom this big before.

Wetroom walk in shower.
Freestanding bath.
New marine ply floor in place of existing floorboards
Basin
Bath
New radiator and separate towel rail
Full height tiling throughout with large format tiles (4.35x2.85m room, 2.5m tall)
Floor tiling throughout
Electric underfloor heating.

All the bathrooms we normally do are normal 1.8x1.8 or so. Really want the job and don't want to come in too expensive so keen to hear from you guys who fit luxury bathrooms to get an idea of pricing.

Did one similar for the wife's grandparents about 4 years ago apart from the freestanding bath, I know the builders charged 15k plus vat and with materials like shower valves and impey former etc I was 6k

3500 to 4000 labour only. Little bit of a contingency in there, but needs to be happy money. If you are happybthen cust happy.

are tiles porcelain?you may find them very difficult to cut and drill so need to allow for this on the quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rough ball park for price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock