Discuss Running 21.5mm condense pipe into 110mm soil pipe question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Is that true, condensate pipe comes under gas safe?
I’ve had to alter these occasionally when they are run under a bath which I have been asked to replace with a shower and hence pipe needs lowering or re-routing. It never occurred to me that I should not do this?

Is that true, condensate pipe comes under gas safe?
I’ve had to alter these occasionally when they are run under a bath which I have been asked to replace with a shower and hence pipe needs lowering or re-routing. It never occurred to me that I should not do this?
I was told this because we are designing a condensate diverter called CondenserMate and are writing the manual,, maybe if a condensing boiler already has an internal trap it’s ok but not it it hasn’t....Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Hi Rob, if the condense pipe doesn't have a trap on the boiler what are the potential consequences? Thanks mate
I was told this because we are designing a condensate diverter called CondenserMate and are writing the manual,, maybe if a condensing boiler already has an internal trap it’s ok but not it it hasn’t....Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Hi Rob, if the condense pipe doesn't have a trap on the boiler what are the potential consequences? Thanks mate
Illegal in my view, as condensate is quite correctly considered as a flue. So your input is smashing we need to nail this down and make sure it’s belt braces ...Cheers thank you .....centralheatking

Reply to Running 21.5mm condense pipe into 110mm soil pipe question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Been researching as much as I can and think have a good gist about recommended waste pipe sizes, types of bends etc so now just looking to fit the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would very much appreciate some help/feedback on what I am proposing for my very small ensuite bathroom. While refurbishing it I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm connecting a long run of 50mm solvent weld waste pipe from a shower to the stack (compliant with regs hence 50mm). The soil stack...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock