Discuss Rust Coloured Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi, getting dirty water through the taps in my upstairs bathroom but when I run the tap downstairs in the kitchen it is clear. Have a combi boiler so no storage tank. Have ran the cold tap for over 30 mins and it's still the same. Any ideas on what could be causing it?

Cheers

Stevie

Numerous things could cause this. What is the pipe work to the taps made of? What age is the property. Have you had any plumbing work completed recently?

The pipe work to the taps is copper, then braided hose. All pipe work in the house is either copper and/or plastic. The property is an ex local authority property build around 1960. Haven't had any plumbing work done in the property.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rust Coloured Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock