Discuss S Plan Vent Feed Options in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see attached diagrams.Please let me know what you think.
Phillip Capron. S Plan Vent and Feed Options.jpg

any reason 28mm?

and 1

Best way is no vents or feed pipes on oil or gas.
Sealed system if it is at all possible.

It's the size of the pipes (Flow and Return) on a Greenstar FS 30CDi.

fair enough you do realize you cant install a boiler unless your gas safe?

plus one for sealing the system, that boiler is available as a system boiler im sure
any reason for this choice?

I'd guess it's an old house, pipes underf floor & minimising the risk of creating leaks?

The tank fed should be okay as longs it's all cleansed correctly, plenty of inhibitor & check there's no pumping over etc into the tank!

Non of them ! all your connections and pump look as though they are on return pipe

Go with 1. Ideally, you want the cold feed to dip under and connect into the bottom of the pipe to stop possible gravitation into the tank.

Why not just read installation manual ?? Page 9 will answer all your questions regarding position of pipes Vent & Cold Feed in relation to type of system you are fitting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to S Plan Vent Feed Options in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock