Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Salus IT500 killing pump power after hot water cycle is complete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave654321

Hi,

I have a Salus IT500 controlling my vaillant ecotec 418 open vented boiler.
The hot water is heated for 2 hours and when the time is up the Salus stops the water heating cycle and leaves the boiler to cool down. The boiler shows the pump symbol for the external pump running, but the salus has killed the pump power.
Is that expected behaviour or a wiring fault?

Best regards,
Dave

Get your sparky to check it but surely once your cycle is finished then the power should be cut unless it requires a 2 minute pump overrun cycle which system boilers have but if your conventional is showing a pump it may require it . Spark will tell you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus IT500 killing pump power after hot water cycle is complete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock