Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Salus RT510TX Thermostat help in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

When my Salus RT510TX controller reaches the set point temperature, it continues to periodically start the boiler for approx 2mins( the flame symbols appears on the screen). When the temp goes above the set point, this stops, but as soon as it drops to the set point, it starts again.

Reply to Salus RT510TX Thermostat help in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I keep reading about how you should use a smart thermostat. Set it to the temp to want the home to be and hey presto it takes care of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock