Discuss Saniflo for Toilet, Washing Machine and 2 sinks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spoonhead

I'm looking for advice to a drainage problem. I live in an ex-Mod built house that has a "bomb shelter" which is essentially a room in the house with 12 inch engineers brick. In order to utilise this room as a laundry room I would like to plumb in a Washing Machine and Sink as well as build a studded wall in the room which will contain a 'downstairs' toilet and sink. The problem I have is that this room is as far away from the main drainage system as you can get and I would have to spend a fortune digging up the floor to house a drainage system throughout my house. My alternative seems to be a saniflo system, which will take the waste from the laundry room area out the back into the waste pipes via one pipe. I've looked at the sanibest pro system, which in the united states says it would take the waste toilet, sink and washing machine, however the UK version does not take the washing machine waste water. Is the 'sanibest pro' the solution I am looking for, or is my only other option to dig out the floor...

Advice welcome! Apologies for the lengthy garble, wasn't sure how to else to explain...

You'll need a saniplus or sanitop for the toilet and handbasin and a sanivite for the washing machine and sink.

Would it not be better to call Saniflo directly to see if they have a single unit to suit your requirements?

I know Mike said you need 2 units, but Saniflo may have a commercial unit that will do the all required with one unit.

Welcome to the forum Spoonhead.

Option 1. Fit 2 pumps as Mike said and keep the 2yr warranties
Option 2. Fit the Best Pro and forget about the warranty. Keep washing tempreture low and have it serviced every year.
Option 3. Use the Sanicubic and keep the warranty. Would recommend the Cubic 2 Pro or 2 Classic based on the fact that they both have 2 pumps so if one is down you still have the second pump.
I Would also advise you to place the remote alarm somewhere in the main living areas where you are more likely to hear it.

Last edited:
Would it not be better to call Saniflo directly to see if they have a single unit to suit your requirements?

A bit like going to the counter and asking for a long weight oz, sorry but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saniflo for Toilet, Washing Machine and 2 sinks? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock