Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Saunier Thema Condens F30e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tony Clifton

Gas Engineer
Saunier Thema Condens F30e had no heating and hot water been out this morning now got heating but still no hot water flow sensor has been replaced can hear the diverter valve working any ideas please

Saunier Thema Condens F30e had no heating and hot water been out this morning now got heating but still no hot water flow sensor has been replaced can hear the diverter valve working any ideas please

I’ve had a look at the manual it’s not very helpful I have attached the fault finding chart.

Any fault codes flashing?

What have you checked ?

0058DF57-4FE7-4E40-8291-D58879368F38.jpeg

Reply to Saunier Thema Condens F30e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi have old 2009 F30E saunier duval boiler problem has been lately hot water hasn't been at its best somtimes comes on sometimes does but luke...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock