Discuss Scrap prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take radiators to the scrappy? Sack that! I get a guy to pick mine up for free haha.

I got a very old unvented cylinder couple months back, probably one of the first ever unvented cylinders made, was heavy duty copper with a copper coil inside, got nearly £90 for it. Wish I weighed it in couple years ago haha.

As of 1st of September no more cash for scrap up here :(

Last edited:
I only take them in if I'm doing a whole house and there is no skip. Although just about to get a metal skip at my lockup to start chucking stuff in. Not had cash for scrap for years :(

I only take them in if I'm doing a whole house and there is no skip. Although just about to get a metal skip at my lockup to start chucking stuff in. Not had cash for scrap for years :(

Find someone to lift them for you, they take up too much space in the van. I don't even have to pay the guy just give him some rads, small bits of scrap and he's happy, even takes away my cardboard etc

Find someone to lift them for you, they take up too much space in the van. I don't even have to pay the guy just give him some rads, small bits of scrap and he's happy, even takes away my cardboard etc

same ss and cast and rads he has thats it hes happy as larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrap prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock