Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm getting my son this!
image.jpg

To those that have not received a pm yet apologies. Daughter went into labour at 2.00 this morning. I will get to you, honest :)

Don't worry ash I'm sure so.eone will share some of smt's johnies with you.
Just hope it's not croppie cos he may be wearing one when he tries to share it....

wheres the plunger :D

To those that have not received a pm yet apologies. Daughter went into labour at 2.00 this morning. I will get to you, honest :)

Trust daughter and newbie are doing fine mate, congrats to all.

Well done to all your family mate what a wonderful early Christmas box......best wishes regards Turnpin:welcome:

Congratulations Simon, is this you becoming a grandpa or are you already one?? Well done I'm sure you'll have many a strong bow on weting the babies head lol

C,mon Simon get your priorities right mate. I've got presents to buy!

Simon. I cant sign into ukpf on laptop for some reason. And when I request password reminder it tells me my email address isn't recognised even though on my phone it is on my ukpf account

So long story short I will fb message you instead

Well. 14.55 this afternoon. Turns out the scan was right, little girl at 6lb 11oz. Both are well. No name yet.

Roll on January, when they move upto there own house :)

I'll have a moretti .......to wetti the baby's head....glad all are well ...congratulations and best regards Turnpin:17:

Cheers Pop pop as you will soon be known as to the little one. lol.
I`ll take a Becks with you.

Did someone say free bar? I'll have a large gin please. Ice and a slice!

Congratulations Simon!

Congratulations Si.......please pass them on for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll raise a nice glass of Jura to the baby and mother's good health. And another to the proud father and grandparents! Many congratulations to you all. Lovely early Christmas present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock