Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Seeya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

It's been a long time coming but the day has finally arrived!

Holibob tomorrow!! Yippee!!!!

I shall have an ice-cold beer for you all tomorrow. And the day after, and after, and after... :D

It's been a long time coming but the day has finally arrived!

Holibob tomorrow!! Yippee!!!!

I shall have an ice-cold beer for you all tomorrow. And the day after, and after, and after... :D
have a good break mas,hope you and the family enjoy

Hi Masood . Have a great vacation and make sure u have access to WiFi so u can keep in touch with the forum lol

Cheers guys, off soon. Barcelona here I come!

Should I post pictures of frosty beer glasses and sizzling tapas??? :D

Enjoy the break from work ....and the beer just have a great time....regards Turnpin:17:

I hope you are having a great time. I have been in Tuscany for two weeks and one more to go. Temperatures from 37C to 42C. I like the sun but this is ridiculous. Still the excellent food and wine are keeping me going.

I loved Barcelona. The street performers are amazing and the trip to the nou camp stadium was fantastic. Enjoy mas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock