Discuss Self Employed GasSafe Registered Engineer Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob mac

Hi, we are looking for an individual, team or company to undertake domestic installation work, installing new boilers and full systems, the work will be a mix of like for like, conversion to combi, and full systems. The position will be self employed to start with opportunity to go full time PAYE with a company van after a qualifying period.

We have requirements for engineers in or to cover Sheffield, Doncaster, Derby, Birmingham and Coventry, and can provide as little or much work as you want!

We pay a price per job as below;
Like to like £300
Upgrade to combi £550
there is extra money for things like installing TRV's, valves, cylinders and such like.

If you are interested please PM me in the first instance, or my mobile is 07845 782502.

Unless like in tbs case I know the system like the back of my hand

Hi Rob

Has your company got plans to expand upto the north east . if so I would be extremely interested in coming on board

Hi, Sorry not at the moment, but we do go up as far as Sheffield, Donny and Rotherham. Also If you wanted we will pay for digs if you stay out!

I maybe interested, I'm based in Liverpool but if go quite would certainly be interested

What combi's do you tend to fit ?

Conversions from Y/S Plans ?

Do you get extra for say a Gas Carcas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Self Employed GasSafe Registered Engineer Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock