Search the forum,

Discuss Selling my analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

I've got an Anton sprint evo 1. Just the basic kit. Analyser and probe. No gas sniffer etc.

Pais about £440 for it and used it for 6 months. It's not calibrated.

Any my ideas of how much I should be looking for it? Going to put it on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Selling my analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
M
I recently purchased a new Anton pro (reluctantly) as the Anton sprint 2 is now obsolete (even though there's nothing wrong with it) so I want to use it as a spare manometer, temp sensor etc, everything apart from the analysis. However the menu is blocked with a calibration alert message and...
Replies
Views
Marc myles
M
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock