Discuss Servicing tool kit/bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

:D its like anything all depends on how long it lasts 10 years its £23 a year not bad

its got a warranty of 5 years no questions

Reply to Servicing tool kit/bag? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m just wondering whether most of you are sticking to a particular brand at the moment and if so, which and why? Also are many of you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Dear All, I hope you might be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have with a 3 year old Greenstar 30i boiler, last serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock