Search the forum,

Discuss Setting up a shower block fuelled by rocket boiler/wood fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am setting up a campsite and want to build a shower block that has a boiler heated by wood (or sawdust). I need a plumber who has experience in this.

There will be three showers that will run for around 4 hours a day and the campsite is based near Chichester.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please get back to me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Setting up a shower block fuelled by rocket boiler/wood fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust...
Replies
Views
J
I can't get a consensus on this from four plumbers that have visited. We've been using the system with no prpblems for 7 years - but the cylinder...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry but im after a bit of advice. I have a problem where my boiler randomly fires up 2/3/4 times a day when there is no call for heat...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock