Discuss Shower enclosure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always try go down the walk-in shower route these days, but obviously that may not suit your job .
Otherwise its Kudos if budget allows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower enclosure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have holes in the wall of my shower enclosure. Down low at the open corner, between the quartz wall and the solid pan. Same at each end of the...
Replies
Views
Will any offset quadrant tray fit any same sized enclosure ? ie...are they all the same shape ? Or does each make of enclosure req a specific...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
I've just moved into a house with an old Potterton Profile P60e (75% efficient). The hot water tank is currently taking up the space in the...
Replies
Views
My existing en-suite layout is awful. Tiny cubicle and very cramped. I had thought of loosing the large basin, for a corner basin or one in a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock