Discuss Shower inlet sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacknibbles

Hi there,

I have bought this shower from the internet

I have been told by a plumber that it is a US inlet fitting and it will reduce the pressure of the shower. (I have a header tank). The company have this page to describe the fittings of their showers:

I have attached my own (blurry, sorry) picture of the shower. I notice that the inlet hole is quite small, but the thread is large. I have contacted the supplier who say they will try to source the same model of shower that is suitable for my plumbing in the UK.

My question is, what should I tell them? What is the correct size of inlet for UK plumbing?

Thanks!

photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower inlet sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
A
I have a mixer shower with standard 15cm inlet pipe spacing designed to accept vertical (downward) inlet pipes. The plumbing from my wall has two...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock