Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shower Over Bath; Water Buildup in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all,

I have had a shower installed over my bath, when showering, the water in the tub fills up to about ankle height, then totally drains away then builds up again. Anyone have any ideas what this might be and how I could rectify it?

Thanks!

Reply to Shower Over Bath; Water Buildup in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a combi boiler for hot water and heating but have 2 showers in the house. Obviously low water pressure if both showers are used at...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock