Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gamester39

Hi, Help needed please :) For the last couple of weeks or so, whenever we run a tap, use the washing machine or even flush the toilet, our shower runs briefly. Does anyone know what could be causing this please? The shower makes a noise too when this happens. Would it be expensive to fix? Thankyou in advance.

does this happen when you operate the other things or when you turn them off? could be a form or water hammer. oh and welcome to the forums.

does this happen when you operate the other things or when you turn them off? could be a form or water hammer. oh and welcome to the forums.

It happens when we turn them off or when The toilet finishes flushing. Thanks for the reply.

It happens when they are turned off or when the toilet finishes flushing.Thanks for the reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock