Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss shower pump always on in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I am looking for help regarding new shower pump.

-its new
-it always stays on when the power is on. It should only switch on when water goes to the shower
-its noisy

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks
Iain

Yes should only run when the shower is on you have a leak if it’s running constantly

Reply to shower pump always on in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock