Discuss Shower valve on supply pipe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I just bought an old house that was renovated in the 1980s. The bathroom shower has some kind of valve on the supply pipe - does anyone know what this is for? The whole bathroom will be going into a skip in a few months but I’m just curious as to what it’s for.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 9928A8D3-B6BA-4057-BE8F-A53857FF42D1.jpeg
    9928A8D3-B6BA-4057-BE8F-A53857FF42D1.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Shower valve on supply pipe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock