Discuss single wall rigid gas flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Just looked at a job,looks like 8 inch spiral duct pipe,used as a flue pipe in a brick chimney....

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say id as anything to do with the flue i would class as a death situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to single wall rigid gas flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock