Discuss smart meters being fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
this will throw up loads of work-but-I had one the week big pressure drop the iron gas pipe its laid on soil and is rotted its a real old cottage and the floor boards were rotted so they laid 4in of concrete over the pipe we have to re pipe which is going to be an ordeal its all work but you have to chip away at the concrete until they realise a re pipe is the only way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to smart meters being fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
G
Hy all, So i noticed the corner in the living room was getting damp. investigation showed that the corner skirting board that goes around the...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Back