Discuss Smell from washing machine in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
I have ran my washing machine through the autoclean - i have added special detergent like Dr Beckmann yet still have bad smell from washing machine - i have also drained the water that sits in the bottom - any ideas? Could it be a piping issue?
Many thanks!

Reply to Smell from washing machine in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock