Search the forum,

Discuss Smoke pellets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Just bought some cheap smoke pellets and they are in g not m3 has anyone got chart what tells what g is in m3

as long as they give enough smoke for you to run outside and check its all ok, having looked in the attic as well, they will do, might need 3 :)

I bought 20 pellets that give off orange smoke the other day. Be handy for those days you can barely see the smoke coming out the chimney for the clouds in the background

5m3. But there's all different types I'm looking at..!
There are smoke match and smoke pellets.. two different types of m3 discharge

I bought 20 pellets that give off orange smoke the other day. Be handy for those days you can barely see the smoke coming out the chimney for the clouds in the background

Do they stain if it spills into room?

Do they stain if it spills into room?

Nope they just disperse as normal.

I wouldn't use them first choice incase it did spill though as grey smoke is bad enough never mind orange engulfing a room lol.

Just got them as a back up for days I can't see the grey pellet smoke when it's disguised by background clouds of the exact same colour :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smoke pellets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock