Discuss Smoke pellets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Just bought some cheap smoke pellets and they are in g not m3 has anyone got chart what tells what g is in m3

as long as they give enough smoke for you to run outside and check its all ok, having looked in the attic as well, they will do, might need 3 :)

I bought 20 pellets that give off orange smoke the other day. Be handy for those days you can barely see the smoke coming out the chimney for the clouds in the background

5m3. But there's all different types I'm looking at..!
There are smoke match and smoke pellets.. two different types of m3 discharge

I bought 20 pellets that give off orange smoke the other day. Be handy for those days you can barely see the smoke coming out the chimney for the clouds in the background

Do they stain if it spills into room?

Do they stain if it spills into room?

Nope they just disperse as normal.

I wouldn't use them first choice incase it did spill though as grey smoke is bad enough never mind orange engulfing a room lol.

Just got them as a back up for days I can't see the grey pellet smoke when it's disguised by background clouds of the exact same colour :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smoke pellets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought an old house that was renovated in the 1980s. The bathroom shower has some kind of valve on the supply pipe - does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock