Discuss Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best fit.
Do you think I can find actual sizes/diagram at manufactureres site? Correct, nothing! Can anyone direct me to sizes, please? Am I asking too much?

Do what the rest of us do.

Go to you’re local independent plumbers’ merchant ask off a cardboard box, load it up with your best guess of what you’ll need and chuck in a few extra fittings. Ask for it to be put as an open ticket and you’ll return what wasn’t needed in a day or so.

Go and do the job.

You can’t do this on the internet and it is one of the reasons that I’m happy to pay a slight premium to keep my local independent going.

Reply to Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back