Discuss Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best fit.
Do you think I can find actual sizes/diagram at manufactureres site? Correct, nothing! Can anyone direct me to sizes, please? Am I asking too much?

Do what the rest of us do.

Go to you’re local independent plumbers’ merchant ask off a cardboard box, load it up with your best guess of what you’ll need and chuck in a few extra fittings. Ask for it to be put as an open ticket and you’ll return what wasn’t needed in a day or so.

Go and do the job.

You can’t do this on the internet and it is one of the reasons that I’m happy to pay a slight premium to keep my local independent going.

Reply to Soil pipe/fittings 110mm sizes! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
D
Had a collapsed/cracked collar on the 90deg angled piece that my soil pipe sits in which is leaking water so has needed replacing. Access has...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock